Sunday 30 June 2019

Salamanders Funko Pop

Yesterday was Warhammer day, and games workshop released a few limited things in celebration. One of those was a "paint your own" Space Marine Funko Pop.
My favourite chapter wasn't available when they released the prepainted unlimited ones, so it seemed like it would be a fun little project to paint a Salamander with a very large head.

I really like how he came out, I freehanded some fire onto him, and I think it worked well. I also think it is sort of apparent how much practice I have had painting fire.

His back is less interesting than his front, but thoroughness demands I show you anyway.

Phil also painted a Funko Pop, his is a Crimson Fist, you can read about it on his blog.
I like the picture of them together.

No comments:

Post a Comment