Wednesday 22 June 2016

Malifaux: The Crossroads Seven

These were so fun to paint! I love painting individual models that have character, and that's what this box is all about. Each one took me longer than average, but I think it was worth it looking at them all together. The seven deadly sins theme is neat, and it was interesting what they did for each one.

Wrath

Their glorious leader, I should have painted his spirits before I glued him on, but I didn't because I never do. He looks scared not angry, probably his lack of eyebrows. Maybe I should have given him some angry eyebrows.

Lust

She is my favourite. I love how her hair turned out, I love her tiny violin, and I just think she is such a cool sculpt.

Greed

Another rock chick, I like the ombre effect I got on her hair. Girls are always my favourite to paint because I think I am better at their faces.

Pride

This guy does not fit on his base. Wyrd like doing that. 

Gluttony

Snake! I enjoyed painting this guy far more than I thought I would, mostly because of the snake. The tiny dolls on the drum are also cute.

Sloth

Zombie man is zombielike. His shovel/guitar amuses me.

Envy

Giant walking organ that is also a minigun, because why not? I have done tiny music on his music sheet as well, but I couldn't get a picture of that without spoiling the view of the rest of the model.

No comments:

Post a Comment